Let's move our imagination Together. Close your eyes and come back into a sweet childhood :)
So now, we are in the childhood. What is the first idea in our minds? Hmm... Let's think. Yes!!! I know!!!
It's a fairytale!!!
What do you say about the fairytale which is titled "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"? ;)
First of all I will start from a few curiosity:
1) The first story about Rudolph was written by Robert L. May in 1939 and published by Montgomery Ward.
2) The main hero was mentioned in a poem "A visit from St. Nicholas" as one of eight reindeers in Santa Claus's sleigh.
3) A song was written by John Marks on the base of this story.
4) The first film was directed in 1964.
5) In 2001 the second part "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the Island of Misfit Toys".
What can I say about the Rudolph? :)
So, according to the story, our hero is Donner's son, which was born with unusual, glowing and red nose.
He became mocked and excluded by his peers :(
One Christmas Eve was so misty that the Santa Claus wanted to resign of round- world trip.
Finally, he noticed Rudolph and took him as a leader of Santa Claus's sleigh, because of his luminous, red nose, which illuminated the way. And our hero became respected among other reindeers. :D
That's all for today. The next posts will be soon ;)
And now it's time for a little surprice! :D ;)