piątek, 29 grudnia 2017

Reactivation?

Dear readers,
Maybe sometimes you enter into the blog and you have a hope, that I will change my mind and I will come back. I think, someone of you read the latest post and started to wonder what does it mean.

My dears. It was over one year ago, when I wrote that comment. I told you, that it's over.
Now, I want to tell you, that time was really difficult and stressful and I thoougt it will be better to quit the blog. Later, I understood that I was wrong. I realised, that I miss the blog and writing.
I'd like you to say sorry for my resignation. I let you down. I gave up too early.
The blog still exist. Two days ago I decided to come back. And now I have some information for you:
1) I'm going to enter posts once a month.
2) The more comments, the earlier I enter the post (minimum 10 comments).
3) I set a new gadget: "reactions". I hope you will use it. (This gadget is available only on
    on a computer version).
4) I'd like to ask you, to sign the comments, even if they are anonymous.
Your comments = motivation for me. Next post will appear at the ond of January.
Best regards from
Natalia

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz